Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

INTRODUCTION

Ron Zechmann
English 102 034W
Leslie Jewkes
May 12,2011
ronzechmann@mycwi.cc
Introduction to Multi-Genre Project
            This year began with a lot of decisions regarding what the topic to my project would be. The choices were very difficult in deciding which Millennium Developmental Goal (MDG) to choose. I decided to go with the goal to eradicate hunger and starvation. Originally I thought this would be fairly easy, I was wrong.
            The following project took me the entire Spring Semester; I wrote about Local hunger issues that are affecting our society. I then wrote about the global epidemic in the Sahara Africa region, as well as designing a brochure explaining what needs to be done to ratify this growing problem.
            I took the scholarly approach in completing these assignments and I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to look at the information. I would like you as a reader to think about the problem at hand and think how does this affect me? Does helping our local people help us, or does helping on a global level save lives? After you read these works, I would like you to take an approach and reflect within your own society either it be locally or globally but take a stance to help the less fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment