Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

INTERVIEW WITH MARCH GOULD

INTERVIEW WITH MARCH GOULD
Ron: March, thank you for meeting with me today, as you recall our discussion about my            research paper. I would just like to ask you a few questions?

March: Yes Ron, I do recall our conversation and I would love to answer your questions to best   of my ability.

Ron: How do you feel about the PCS program?

March: The PCS program is a necessity in our community to help reduce the number of kids       that are placed into group homes and/or orphanages.

Ron: I also agree. Have you seen children taken away from their families due to not having        enough food

March: All the time, other than physical abuse, the next largest cause for children being             removed is neglect from malnourishment.

Ron: Wow, that is very sad

March: Yes it is, some of the things I see are very scary and frightening, but my job is very          rewarding when I get to see people like you and your wife taking in these children and         giving them a home and a great environment to grow up in.

Ron: Thank you. Well I did tell you that I wouldn’t keep you long, I want to thank you for your     time.

March: No problem, any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment