Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

INTERVIEW WITH SHAWN REDDING

INTERVIEW WITH SHAWN REDDING
Ron: Shawn thank you for meeting with me today.
Shawn: My pleasure
Ron: Regarding our conversation on the telephone, I was letting you know that I was doing a       research paper regarding the radification of hunger and starvation from a local level.
Shawn: Yes, I do recall the conversation
Ron: Shawn, do you enjoy working at the Idaho Food Bank and Soup Kitchen?
Shawn: Yes, it is very rewarding to know that when I have time I can give back to my       community.
Ron: Very nice, I commend you on your efforts, I would like to ask you a question, How does it    make you feel when you see people come to you for food and especially children?
Shawn: It breaks my heart to see so many people come in here that are hungry and starving. I    hate seeing the children come through my line and I can’t help but give those kids extra    pudding or dessert just to make them smile.
Ron: Thank you for that answer, Do you see any real relief in this problem?
Shawn: no, there would have to be a lot more community involvement for there to be a dramatic change.
Ron: I totally agree, well I told you this would not take long and I only had a couple of      questions, Thank you for your time.
Shawn: No problem I hope I helped and could give my opinion of this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment